Junior Software Developer - Core C++
- BE / BTech / MSC / MCA / ME / MTech
- 1 - 2 years.
- Hand on experience on development of High Availability Platform.
- Hands on experience on development & integration with Web services & API.
- Software development using ANSI C / C++ / Visual C++.
- Hands on experience on GCC, GDB tools.
- Create exceptional value in business features via enhance in the coding practices to create competitive advantage and enhance user friendliness.
- Create, Maintain & Support Software Product Module independently.
- Documentation & Unit Testing.
- Contribute to reduction in testing phase for faster GTM and improve change management time, Minimize bugs in the product and create 99.999% up-time on platform / module, improvement of bug resolution process/time.
- Enhance the inter / intra department communication framework - Communicate status with Product Team/QA Team/Support Team/Business Team.
- Enhance knowledge sharing to improve greater and easier adoption of features and experience value contribution in business to increase customer retention.
- Knowledge of VoIP Protocols like SIP, H.323.
- Exposure to Boost Framework, Apache Axis Framework.
- Exposure to Cross Platform coding practice – Primary development on Linux Platform.
- Must have experience of operating in Linux Environment.
- Implementation of State Machine & Event driven programming.
- Multi Threading, Synchronization, File Handling.
- Networking Concepts, TCP/UDP Sockets, Routing, QoS.
- Knowledge of HTTP / HTTPS / FTP / SFTP.
- Should have exposure to cloud technologies & virtualization.
- Preferably should have knowledge of Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, SIPP.
- Preferably should have experience in using Asterisk Manager Interface, AGI, Fast AGI, ARI, writing dial plan.
- Knowledge of Speech Technologies like ASR & TTS.
- Knowledge of MRCP.
- Hands on knowledge of AWS, Softlayer Cloud platform will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Application Clustering, Replication.
- Proven communication skills (oral, written & soft skills).
- Proven ability to take on challenges and solve challenging problems.
- Proven ability to take leadership and deliver challenging tasks.
- Excellent Project, Team & Customer Management Skills.
- Ready to push limits to delivery world class solution.
- Process & Workflow orientation.
- Experience in Software Product company preferred.
- Knowledge of Contact Center / CTI / Telephony preferred.
Package: As per market standards.
Regards - Mohsin.
Email - email@example.com
Ph. No: 022-65000636.